Frequently Asked Questions
1) What is the standard shipping charges and options?
Standard shipping is UPS Ground and is $11, 3 day which is $18.00 (For orders over $500, this is FREE). We also offer 2 day for $22.00, Standard Overnight for $27.00 (4:30 p.m. delivery), Priority Overnight for $32.00 (10:30 a.m. delivery). Overnight delivery schedules assume that service is available in your location. Larger/heavier items may have an additional charge.
2) What time do orders need to be placed by for same day shipment?
At Cadwell we strive to ship as quickly as possible. The majority of orders placed by 1:30 PST will ship the same day the order was placed. Orders will ship the following business day if placed after 1:30 PST.
3) Can an order be guaranteed to be delivered by a certain time?
The only way an order can have a guaranteed delivery time is to send it out Priority Overnight for next day by 10:30 am delivery. (If it is available in your area). However, Cadwell is not responsible for uncontrollable circumstances. (i.e. weather, lost package, etc.)
4) What do I do if I don’t get my order on the day I was told I should have received it?
Please contact our office so we can track the package and ensure its successful arrival to you.
5) What payment methods does Cadwell accept?
Credit Cards are accepted online at this time (Visa, MasterCard and American Express). If you have an existing Cadwell account with terms, you can pay using a purchase order. Please call us to establish your online account with these existing terms.
6) Can I change my order once it has been submitted?
Please contact us as early as possible and depending on the status of the order, changes may be possible.
7) What if I am not satisfied with the product?
At Cadwell, we stand behind the quality of our product. Call Cadwell and each case will be handled on an individual basis to determine if an RMA applies.
8) Can I return an item without calling for a return merchandise authorization number (RMA)?
All returns MUST have a RMA number attached to the outside of the box or they could be refused by our receiving department. You can call our office at 800-245-3001 and ask for electrode sales.
9) What address should I send my return to?
909 North Kellogg Street
Kennewick, WA 99336
Attn: RMA# (write your RMA number here)
10) Why are some accessories not available for sale online?
Due to the size and weight of certain products, special shipping charges apply so one of our sales representatives will be happy to assist you with your order of these items over the phone (1-800-245-3001). There are also some items that require additional items to make the configurations work (i.e. cart configurations). Our sales representatives will be able to give you proper assistance in regards to these items.